Thursday, May 24, 2012

Where To Download DOTA 2 And Beta Keys, Dota Keys, Hotkeys and Updates?


Well, I know that same as you guys, I also wanted to try the new upgraded version of Data the DOTA 2. Dota was one of the most open source tower defense game in the world. I do spend a most of my time playing this game. Having a 10 rounds a day were so exciting to make my day. For sure, the game was so actionable for me because of its gameplay. A lot of champions were so great to play in the game.


My Early Dota Experience

My first time in playing this game was so sick, that's true. I can still remember that day when I was 13 years old. Oh, too bad for me that elder players were so happy that always hunt me down in the game. My first hero was Leshrac, an intelligent type of a hero how has a skill of a lightning and stuns you in seconds and has a passive ability to volcano you up. Still so fresh in my mind, I can still feel the worst gameplay ever of my life in Dota. The next were Sniper, well when I use that hero, I do have some improvements in playing Dota. I know how to play it basically with a little careful for my lane. And continuously became one of the great players here in our place in Dota. I studied each hero of the game. I learn each champions strengths and weakness.



My Research about DOTA 2

Now that they released the new upgraded version for Dota the DOTA 2. I think that more players like me were so amazed for the graphical effects of DOTA 2. I am searching for some information about the game and I read some blogs about it too. I go and visit its official Website and website who officially announce about the game with its news and updates for their events and upcoming tournaments.


Indentifiying the Heroes



The latest update that I read was that about for the call of the Treant Protector. You can visit the official website at Blog.Dota2.com for more details about DOTA 2 and you can also read some about the Treant Protector at Www.Dota2Wiki.com about the heroes or champions of DOTA 2. What you can learn from this Website DotaWiki were all about DOTA 2, with its Heroes, Items, Players, Temas, Tournaments, Discussion, Translates, IRC Channel. If you're looking for some information about DOTA 2 the Dota2Wiki website is right for you.


Official Website with News and Updates including The International DOTA 2 Championship Tournament

Including for the updates was the upcoming event for DOTA 2 was The International DOTA 2 Championship Tournament. "This year we are moving to Benaroya Hall, located here in beautiful sunny Seattle. It will be held during the last weekend of August, from the 31st to September 2nd." that was the latest of of Blog.Dota2.com the Official Website of DOTA 2. 

Last year was the first tournament that DOTA 2 has for their celebration of the new version of Dota. Placers were MiTH-Trust and OK.Nirvana.int were in the 7th placer (both teams has $25,000.00). The M5 and the iG were in the 5th placer (both teams has $35,000.00). The MYM was in the 4th place (had $80,00.00). And the Scythe.SG team was at the 3rd placer has a $150,000.00.  And now for the championship, both teams were so amazing as I watch the replay of the game. The EHOME vs Na'Vi. The result was great, the champoin was the Na'vi team. EHOME's team from China are the following: Zou 820 Yitian, Yao 357 Yi, Lei DAI Zengrong, Zhang PLT Zhicheng, Shen FCB Jiaqi and Tang 71 Wenyi. The team had take the 2nd runner up of the tournament and has a prize of $250,000.00. And lastly for the update of the tournament last year's team champion, the Na'Vi from Ukraine (the team will be the first one that is invited to the next tournament because they hold the title). The team members are: Danil Dendi Ishutin, Ivan ArtStyle Antonov, Ivanov Puppey clement, Oleksandr XBOCT Dashkevych, Dmitriy LightTofHeaveN Kupriyanov and Dmytriy McDeee Bieletskyi. The team had the 1st place and receive the total prize of $1,000,000.00 of this tournament. I can't wait for the next tournament.


Sayings, Insights and advance

I'm so amazed when I watch their game. I also wish to join then play DOTA 2, but the question is how. To join this game is a great honor to play with them. But I guess I need to again study hard about the game. But they were still fixing the game about their bugs. Every week I think they update the patches.

To be one of the best, you need to perform a surprising moves what we know and call it "IMBA". But it is so hard to handle about his because in the game, you need to play it with no delay. That means if your controls were not working properly, you will get delayed and the result will be negative and worst. Dota 2 has its editable Legacy Hotkeys. In early Dota, I am using Hotkeys, Warkeys, Meniskeys and Inventory a+ or what so ever. This tools were the best tool to us whey your playing this game. This will enable you to control easier and to perform a fast way of playing more of this I will post it in my new blog about DOTA 2 at Dota Key.


Where to Download DOTA 2 and downloading it

For now I didn't try the game yet, I am looking for some website to download the game and I guess we can download it for free. The first website that I will try was at Www.Dota2Download.org. I didn't try to download yet, because you need to sign up first in order for you to download the game.

I will update soon here in my blog for my next experience for DOTA 2. I hope to have the game as soon as possible so that I can share some of them and post it here in Kygz. I hope that you get something in my post even if it’s so late already. In my next update, I guess I will start about DOTA 2. Have a nice day ahead.


Socializer Widget By CheatersPortal
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.