Friday, January 27, 2012

Playing Empires & Allies on Facebook

I do visit almost everyday in Facebook and play games. Of course checking if whats new in my account, checking some notifications and chatting with other with my family, friends, and some acquaintances. After that I get board. What I do is go to my apps and move to games that I play in Facebook.com like CityVille CastleVille, Indiana Jones Adventure World by Zynga. Today I get on a new game that I discover on Facebook, the flash player Empires & Allies game on Facebook. Looks good, but I don’t know if this game will get on my taste and also to other players. While playing some other game from Zynga an Empires & Allies game is placed at the upper part of the site. Lets check it out...
Empires & Allies is one of the most played flash browser base games in Facebook. A social network game that is Zynga's first combat and strategy game.


This is the Zynga’s first ever player vs. player game that we can play. It contains over 20 characters to check out. The genre of this game is Simulation, RPG, Turn-Based Strategy Game And this game -- I can say rank number four of Zynga’s game on Facebook  with a monthly average of a hundred thousandth player, users of 7.7 million. 

What you can do in this game is to build up your island empires. Create your virtual armies of tanks with planes and ships. And go with a battle with your friends, enemies while defending their allies. You can decide whether you will help and trade with other or attack each other. Defenses while pillaging resources. 
This is the screenshot of my own Empires island. You can that I am only at level five witch I just play for just a couple of minutes. Lol.. sometimes I hate clicking games... hahha.. ^_^,, I do get board right now, but maybe I can get on to the gameplay, in game and hope to be one of the best Empire Island of this game.

Thank you, I wish to have some cheats for this game so that I can earn fast leveling and gold.. But I don't know how for now. Soon I will go and talk to my friend that knows how to cheat and hack in almost games in Facebook. 

Socializer Widget By CheatersPortal
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.