Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First Post And Introduction

This is the first ever post of my new blog about games here in Blogger.com. In this web blog, we can read all about games. Yes! I will share my gaming experiences in you guys. For now I don't have something to provide you of some any game, so let me just introduce my self. I'm Ky, an addict player who give a lot of value in life. I'm not really good in almost from things, so this is the reason why I do wanted to create this blog. I have other blogs before, but it is gone because as what I've said, really not good in things. 

I can say that I am so addicted in all kind of a games. What I really like to play is online games. I do like creating a character and make it one of the best character in the game. Giving a value for your game is one of the best thing that you have in mind. I really love my character in RAN online and Cabal Online. but I stop playing because of financial problem. ^_^ heheh.... I lost mind that I almost forgot that I'm in the middle of in need of finance for our daily life. I do have a job but it is not enough for our needs. Because you really need to spend a lot of money for your game so that your character will be also strong, especially if you don't have a personal computer and internet connection. 

So just hung up, and we will talk again in my next post about game experiences. See you guys in my next post right here at Ky Game Zone's Blog.

Thank you Blogger.com for this free hosting blog.

Socializer Widget By CheatersPortal
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.